I recently made the jump over to word press. I haven’t been as busy as I would like on here due to being busy away from the computer. However I am honored to say that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by M is For Marriage and Motherhood.
As part of this nomination I have been asked to share 7 things about myself. Here they are in no particular order!
1. Aside from my daughter I have three furry “children”. One Husky named Texas, One Husky/Britney Mix named Ellie, and One Beagle named Ranger.
2. I have a passion for horses, photography, snowboarding, and summer camp!
3. I love snowboarding but I HATE being cold.
4. Switzerland is by far my favorite country followed closely by Germany.
5. I have never overcome my obsession with the color purple.
6. I almost failed industrial tech in middle school because even when using a t-square and straight edge I STILL cannot draw a straight line.
7. I like to give speeches.
The other aspect of this award is nominating 15 blogs for the award! I would start with the one who nominated me but..that kind of feels repetitive. Regardless, you should check her out!
Here are 15 other GREAT blogs to check out!
1. Play At Home Mom – Amazing. Inspiring. Makes Me Want To Be a Better Mother.
2. Organic Families – Another parenting website that I am in LOVE with. She has great behavior modification ideas and overall great ideas for anyone with a house full of kiddos.
3. Spatoola – This blog is run by someone I have known and looked up to for a long time. She is a great person, great writer, and has some great ideas and recipes!!
4. MJ Monaghan – OK OK he has already been nominated — however I can’t help myself because I love his blog.
5. Eat and Be Happy – A blog full of yummy, inspiring, recipe perfection.
6. Ironic Mom – Are you a Mom? Are you Not a Mom? Are you a Human? Need to Laugh? Make a stop by this blog…
7. Mixed, American – A fresh perspective on Diversity and Life
8. My Wife Doesn’t Think I’m Funny – His wife might not think he is funny–but I bet you will..maybe.
9. Central Jersey Working Moms – Because Working Moms need to REPRESENT! 🙂
10. Fibromy-Awesome – This girl is inspirational. She has life anything but easy and yet manages to write in a way that makes you laugh and can also open your eyes.
11. Gourmet Veggie Mama – With these awesome food blogs I will never starve and my taste buds will always have reason to party!
12. Talinorfali– What blogging should be like!
13. Life Takes Over – Because I can relate!
14. Diapers Full Of Blarney – A friend, an intelligent and loving mother, a good blogger.
15. 1,000 Awesome Things – MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BLOG! A short sweet pick me up every day!
There you have it folks! The best of the best in my world at the moment.